Vintage style photos seem to be popular lately. Have you ever wondered why ?
Could it be that ?
- It brings back pleasant memories of times, places or things.
- It has a softer look and feel with interesting textures and marks.
- The software is available to achieve this look.
- It gives your photo more credibility and acceptance. Vintage photos have survived time and are therefore worthwhile.
- Nathan Jurgenson has written an essay on The Faux Vintage Photo that discusses the rise of interest in this popular style. Do you agree with the points he makes ? Feel free to comment below. In the meantime enjoy my faux vintage photo.